1. I would love to see more business people run non-profits, as they would be more successful.
2. Sports teach some of the basics you need to get through life.
3. Sports teach you perseverance.
4. Everyone is in sales. Whether you are selling a product, yourself, or an idea.
5. In life you are judged by your entrances and your exits.
6. I get called to fix things. I'm a revenue generator.
7. We give 20% of our revenue away to the community.
8. 90% of athletes are terrific people. They have that look in their eye.
9. You can't just always ask people for a handout, you have to give back.
10. The only true failure in the world is not to at least try.