The Opportunity Coalition is pleased to announce our 2014 Speaker Series schedule, and would like to invite you to attend any or all of these meetings. We are truly excited by the lineup of influential leaders who have already committed to speak at our monthly events.
The Opportunity Coalition Speaker Series features a different Guest Speaker every month and will provide attendees with the rare opportunity to glean wisdom and insights from Colorado’s most influential and accomplished business, academic, legal, and political leaders and entrepreneurs. For more information on The Opportunity Coalition, visit: www.OpportunityCoalition.com
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Dates & Speakers:
February 20, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: Steve Bigari, the CEO of Stellar Restaurant Solutions, the premier take-out order processing organization in the world. Steve has successfully started and managed 14 companies and now owns 3 industry patents. Steve is a graduate of West Point US Military Academy and in 2006 was recognized as “Colorado Springs Business Citizen of the Year.”Click HERE to learn more about Steve Bigari & to RSVP
March 20, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: Senator Hank Brown, who spent six years serving Colorado in the U.S. Senate, five consecutive terms in the U.S. House representing Colorado’s 4th Congressional District, and four years in the Colorado Senate. Former President of the University of Colorado, he is now Senior Counsel at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck law firm. http://www.bhfs.com/People/hbrown
April 17, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: Attorney General John Suthers, who has served as Attorney General of Colorado since 2005. In 2001, he was nominated by President George W. Bush to be the United States Attorney for the District of Colorado and was unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate. http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/about_ag/biography
May 15, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: Tom Shane, the Executive Chairman of Shane Co., founded in Colorado in 1971 and now the largest privately owned jeweler in the United States.http://www.shaneco.com/About/CompanyHistory.htmx
June 19, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: TBD
July 17, 2014 – Thursday
- Speaker: TBD
Location: Innovation Pavilion @ 9200 E. Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112
RSVP: Required - Please confirm your attendance to any or all of the following events by clicking here to RSVP and/or by visiting the Events portion of the Opportunity Coalition website at:http://opportunitycoalition.com/events/
Ticket Cost: $20.00 per person per event
- Note: 50% of your ticket cost will be contributed to Opportunity Coalition’s newOPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, which has been created to assist Colorado’s citizens in all stages of career development and education with individual grants. For more information, to submit a candidate or organization for consideration, or to apply for this opportunity please click here. The recipients of these scholarships will be announced at each OC Event.
We are also excited to announce that Mr. Howard B. Gelt, Senior Partner at the Polsinelli law firm, has recently joined the Opportunity Coalition Advisory Board. To learn more about Howard and our other Advisory Board members, please visit: http://opportunitycoalition.com/leadership/.
We look forward to seeing you at these special Speaker Series and networking events. Together, we can build bridges between business, entrepreneurs, legal, political, and non-profits throughout Colorado to improve our State.
Founder and President