1. The better the business we run, the more earnings we get, and the more we can fund the chapters.
2. If someone doesn't say they are doing great, hug them until they do.
3. When you work alongside someone with an intellectual disability, you realize that you are helping to benefit others and that having a job is a good thing.
4. Kennedy is the light of my life. He is my inspiration and reason for living.
5. Heather has 40 degrees, despite having Turner syndrome and having a stroke at 3 years old. She is happily employed and excited to greet people with a smile.
6. All people with disabilities love to work, and should be treated as all other people like to be treated.
7. I want him to reach whatever his potential may be.