1. There’s only one reason an employer will hire you: if you solve a problem for them.
2. Separate yourself from the pack.
3. If you’re on time, you’re fifteen minutes late.
4. We tell kids how to get the job, but not how to keep the job.
5. We are not human-beings, we are human-doings.
6. We don’t have a skills gap in America, but a core values gap.
7. The list of non-negotiables: positive, reliable, professional, initiative, respect, gratitude. These are the core values of good employees.
8. Call in well. Tell the truth.
9. I want to be here, now, for you.
10. Decision-making is easy when core values are in place.