1. Create a chain reaction of love and compassion. Compassion is the greatest form of love that humans have to offer.
2. Look into people's souls and not just at their appearance. Truly get to know them.
3. Be a "see through-er" not a "look at-er", and life will have more purpose and meaning.
4. It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
5. People see what they are looking for. Try first to look for the best in others.
6. Don't let your character change color with your enviornment. Find who you are and stay your true color.
7. We are no "human havings", we are human beings. Don't define or live your life by what you have or don't have.
8. Focus on relatedness, and more understanding and connectedness will occur.
9. These hands belong to (fill in the blank), and will someday touch (blank number) of people.
10. Don't be labeled as average.
11. Start a chain reaction of love, kindness, and compassion, and see where the ripples will go.