1. We own the tin train set.
2. We’re not just doing guess work of where to drill our wells.
3. The US is the Saudi Arabia of coal reserves.
4. On a world scale, we are not the problem, but we must be the solution. We must create the technologies to make a positive difference.
5. 1.2 billion people in the world are without electricity; they cannot afford renewables, they can afford coal.
6. There are 94 coal plants being built and/or operated in the US, and 391 in China.
7. There is a way to get to zero emissions for coal.
8. We should have an all of the above energy policy. The government should not pick winners and losers. Let the free market work.
9. I can’t do it all. We need to focus.
10. You are not a true entrepreneur until you’ve hit the hard times.